$50 WISH Gift Card
For every new Home or Landlord Insurance Policy we’d like to give you a
$50 WISH Gift Card
for each COTA Home or Landlord Insurance policy you take out over the phone by 31 December 2020*
Call us on
1300 1300 50
and quote the code
*Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to participate in the offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Insurance and Membership Services Limited trading as COTA Insurance ABN 59 057 159 743 of 16 Hutt Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, telephone number 1300 1300 50.
- This offer starts on 1 October 2019 and expires on 31 December 2020 (Offer Period). All references to time recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are a reference to the local time in Adelaide, South Australia.
- This offer is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who are new COTA Insurance customers (‘Eligible Participants’).
- This offer is not open to any employees of Insurance and Membership Services Limited trading as COTA Insurance or their family members.
- An ‘Eligible Policy’ is any of the following new COTA Home Insurance policies with a total minimum premium of at least $200 AUD:
- Home Buildings;
- Home Contents;
- Home Buildings and Contents;
Renewals and variations of existing policies are excluded from this offer.
- Eligible Members who purchase a new Eligible Policy by telephone during the Offer Period will receive:
- A $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card.
A $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card will be awarded for each Eligible Policy purchased by an Eligible Participant by telephone during the Offer Period.
CONDITIONS OF OFFER
- To take advantage of this offer:
- the Eligible Participant must not have purchased an Eligible Policy in the past 12 months (other than policies taken out under this offer);
- the Eligible Participant must inform COTA Insurance at the time of requesting the quote that they are a recipient of the ‘voucher offer’;
- the Eligible Participant must meet the underwriting and eligibility criteria for the Eligible Policy; and
- an Eligible Policy must be held for at least 30 days.
LIMITATIONS TO OFFER
- This offer is only available for policies purchased over the telephone (by dialling 1300 1300 50) and is not available for policies purchased through COTA Insurance’s website.
- The offer does not apply to existing COTA Home Insurance policy holders.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is not valid where a policy is cancelled or where the premium remains unpaid.
- The $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card will be sent to the Eligible Customer by email after 30 days and within 60 days of the policy purchase date. COTA Insurance takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. Usage of the Woolworths WISH Gift Cards is subject to the terms and conditions issued by Woolworths Ltd. Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms. Woolworths WISH Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit everydaygiftcards.com.au. Any ancillary costs associated with the use of a Woolworths WISH Gift Card are not included. The Woolworths WISH Gift Card, or any unused balance of a Woolworths WISH Gift Card, is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash. If a Woolworths WISH Gift Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Eligible Customer is liable for payment of such tax.
- COTA Insurance reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- COTA Insurance reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any person who COTA Insurance has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this offer. Failure by COTA Insurance to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. COTA Insurance’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entry is conditional on providing the requested personal information. By entering into this offer, entrants consent to the retention, use and disclosure of entrants’ personal information by COTA Insurance in the following ways:
- for the purposes of conducting the offer and any matter connected to the offer;
- sending entrants publications and communications about events, promotions, products and services. This includes distributing marketing material for goods and services offered by COTA Insurance, its related bodies corporate and businesses which have arrangements with COTA Insurance or its related bodies corporate. By opting in at the time of entry, entrants agree that communications may be sent to them by post, email and SMS.
COTA Insurance may disclose personal information to third parties for the above purposes, including but not limited to agents, contracts, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. For the purpose of conducting this offer and sending offers and information to entrants, COTA Insurance will not disclose the entrant’s personal information to entities outside of Australia.